Friday, November 24, 2006

We're Spreading Our Wings



Do you remember when WREX-TV was an ABC affiliate? I was interning at the other swap-station at the time, but I remember it well. In fact I think I have one of those "informational booklets" that the stations gave out telling you what the switch meant. I will have to search for that! This is one of the 1995 promos that WREX-TV aired in celebration of the switch. It was a good move for WREX-TV as we became part of NBC's "Must See TV" era.

Speaking of past eras, I was at dinner with my folks tonight. We were talking about past Rockford TV people. Do you remember names like Vince Danka, Bruce Richardson, Monica Schneider, John Ivanic, Bob Kevern, Eric Greene, and Jodi Muselin? If you wonder where these people are now, just try typing their names in google.com. -ERIC

No comments: