Sunday, August 12, 2007

Baby Update

Greetings Everyone! It has been awhile! Just thought that since I have some down time, I would let everyone know how we're all doing.

Well...we made it through our first week. Can't believe it's already been a week. It was rough, I won't lie. It sure wasn't like it is on "Bringing Home Baby" on TLC. We've had to tackle a few bumps in the road but hopefully we'll get through them. Maybe just keep us in your thoughts!

Madyson is doing well. Doesn't let mom sleep a whole lot through the night however, but that's to be expected, right? I hope to get some new pictures of her up soon. Between trying to get some sleep and being the 7/11...I haven't really had any time to take pictures.

As far as I go, I'm hanging in there. It's good to have some extra help at home. I'm still a little slow to get around but hopefully that will be improving. Although it is nice having someone take care of you :)

Tim is adjusting well. He stayed home last week with me (this week I have my mom) and helped out as much as he could. But lets face it, guys really have no clue as to what's going on. Am I right? But I would say that he did a good job.

Thanks to everyone for your well wishes! Time sure does fly by fast. You really do have to cherish every moment you have with your little ones.

I look forward to seeing everyone soon! I'm sure Eric and Adam are doing an excellent job holding down the fort while I'm gone.

Take care everyone! - CANDY

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is great to hear that thing's our going great. Yes Adam did a great job when Eric was gone. It's nice to have Eric back! You guy's Rock! at the Big 13 WREX!

lynn said...

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOU RECENT ADDITION HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL

Anonymous said...

when do u expect to be back again. i am guessing sometime next month. congrats on your baby. we do miss you.

tony

Anonymous said...

Candy,

Thanks for giving us an update here and congrats on being a new mommy. I am sure you will be great at it. It'll take a little while for TIm to get into the swing of things, but you'll be surprised at how quick things come to him.

We will sure miss you while you're gone. Bring us some more cute pictures.

Good luck and God bless!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new addition. Won't be long and you will really have a handle on most things. Adam did a great job working all of those hours. All of you are my favorites to watch.
Take care and best wishes. Cathy